American Ingenuity meets German Engineering
- Petra Azar is a German-born designer who uses her expertise as a fashion designer and sculptor to create a collection of jewelry that is technically and aesthetically unparalleled in the world.
- Her creations are designed to revolutionize the way women think about jewelry, creating new options in how to shop, collect and wear jewelry.
- The architecture of Petra’s designs is based on Frank Lloyd Wrights’ “ Form follows function.” By inserting the power of magnetic attraction into her jewelry, Petra has opened the door to unparalleled ease of wear, sophistication and playfulness.
- In 2010 Petra was awarded a Utility patent for her invention. Since then she has launched 12 collections, increasingly integrating convertible collectible components that allow women to create their very own designs.
- Made from sterling silver with diamonds or white sapphires, the designs are affordable, yet have the allure of European aristocracy.
Studio Petra Azar - http://www.studiopetraazar.com/